The New York West Champions Conference announces a 2021 Fall Cup & Festival being held at the Lakefront Soccer Complex in Webster, NY on October 9 & 10, 2021. This event is aimed at travel teams interested in pursuing a higher level of competition throughout the state.
The Fall Festival is a non-competitive event open to all 10U (2012) and 11U (2011) teams aspiring to be challenged.
Key elements of the Fall Festival format are as follows:
- All 10U (2012) & 11U (2011) teams will play only on Sunday, October 10th
- Teams will receive 3 matches with 20 minute halves
- 10U teams will play 7v7 and 11U teams will play 9v9
- Standings will not be kept
- The application fee of $225 includes fields and referees
Fall Cup - Cancelled Due to Low Registration Numbers
The Fall Cup is intended for 12U (2010) and 13U (2009) teams that are capable of performing at the state level. This includes Champions Conference spring league teams, teams in the highest level of spring district leagues, as well as teams of similar competitive level.
Key elements of the Fall Cup format are as follows:
- All 12U (2010) and 13U (2009) teams will play on both Saturday and Sunday, October 9th & 10th
- Teams will get three group play matches on Saturday, each with two 20 minute halves
- Each team will get two full-length play-down matches on Sunday
- 12U teams will play 9v9 and 13U teams will play 11v11
- Qualified teams can test themselves against other state-level teams at this cup
- The applicants with the strongest performance record will be accepted (refunds will be provided to those not accepted)
- At the conclusion of the Cup, Championship teams will be recognized
- The application fee of $525 includes fields, referees, and championship recognition
Registration is Closed