Event Details & Check-In Requirements
Location: All games are being held at Lakefront Park located at 1645 Boulter Industrial Parkway, Webster NY 14580. The field map can be found here.
- Teams should plan to spend the day at the park. You are welcome to bring tents, coolers & lunch to share as a team. There will be plenty of room to spread out and set-up within the park.
- There will be limited beverages & snacks available for purchase (cash only)
- The closest stores and restaurants are approximately 10 minutes away.
Team Check-In Requirements: We recommend that you arrive 30 minutes prior to your first game to submit your paperwork.
- Roster: You will need to present an official recreational roster. Your club registrar should enter your team roster in RosterPro with Team Type: Recreation and Competition: Champions Conference – 2022 Fall Festival. All players must be listed on the roster, Guest Players are not permitted.
- Waiver: The waiver acknowledgement form can be found here and must be signed and handed in at check-in. This form will confirm that you have a Medical Release form on file with your team for each player. The individual player waivers will not need to be shown at registration. You can use your club specific forms or our templates.
- All coaching staff on the sideline must have a valid risk management pass.
- Player passes are not required for this event.
- The maximum roster size is 14 players for 10U Teams and 18 players for 11U & 12U Teams.