The NY West Champions Conference is a state level premier league that implements promotion/relegation and is chartered and administered by the New York State West Youth Soccer Association (NYSWYSA). The NY West Champions Conference is a qualifying league for the US Youth Soccer National Championship Series for NYSWYSA. Any team participating in a state-cup qualifying league can apply to the league and be admitted if they qualify. Acceptance to the league and promotion within the league are based on team performance and the league is intended for teams that can show successful performance at the state level or highest district division level.
New this year! In response to team inquiries, we will open the applications to 11U teams for this season.
Age Groups: 11U, 12U, 13U, 14U, 15U, 16U, 17U, 19U
- Registration Closes: January 15, 2022
- Teams notified of acceptance: February 1, 2022
- Preliminary schedule released: Late February
- Final schedule released: Late March
- Roster freeze: April 1, 2022
- Game dates: April 23, 2022 - July 10, 2022
- Guaranteed 8 games
- Self-scheduled league (Dates/ Times/ Locations)
- Review the FAQ document for answers to commonly asked questions
The registration fees include a non-refundable application fee, the league fee and referee fees for 8 games. Any team who applies and is not accepted will receive a refund of the league fee and the referee fees.
|League Fee||Referee Fees||Total|
Contact Pam Whitcomb, League Administrator, at ChampionsConference@nyswysa.org with any questions.